ABOUT OUR HOME
We invite you to read our internal regulations.
The behaviours to be observed in the Tivoli Shortlets are not only those established by law, but above all those dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
1. The reservation request can be made by phone or e-mail or online platform. You will then receive from us confirmation of the reservation, accompanied by all the information related to the Tivoli Shortlets and the modalities of the deposit to be sent by bank transfer, equal to 40% of the stay. The rest of the amount must be paid in cash upon arrival at the Tivoli Shortlets, before collecting the keys. In case of cancellation up to 10 days before the check-in date, the deposit will not be reimbursed.
2. The Customer gentlemen are asked, upon arrival, to show a document of recognition for the completion of the registration of the lease.
3. Since the Tivoli Shortlets is a small family-run business, there is no reception service available at all hours of the day, as happens with hotels, so each client is required to communicate by phone to the owner of the property, expected arrival, at least 24 hours before arrival. Going to the structure without having advised about the arrival time, can cause long waits. This misunderstanding cannot be a reason for complaints or claims for reimbursement.
4. Guests are not allowed to access other people inside the Shortlets at any time, for reasons of Public Safety.
5. Rooms are available from 17:00 to 20:00. On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 10:00 am to allow final cleaning of the room.
6. It is forbidden to eat meals in the rooms because Tivoli Shortlets has a large kitchen equipped with all comforts and a splendid view of the Gulf of Catania.
7. It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the premises.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. We decline responsibility for loss, theft or damage to objects belonging to you. We are not liable for any disruption due to total or partial lack of supplies such as gas, electricity, water, telephone line or WiFi not dependent on our will.
10. Possible loss of keys must be promptly reported to the management. The loss will entail the reimbursement of Euro 20.00 from the customer.
11. The use of the kitchen must be agreed in advance with the staff: it is not granted to those who rent a single room and is not included in the standard fee
12. We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to objects of your property. Not liable for any failure due to total or partial lack of supplies such as gas, electricity, water, telephone line or WiFi connection is not dependent on our will.